Twilight Season Passes
- The Night Pass is now the Twilight Pass. Unlimited Ski or Ride from 2 p.m. to Close, 7 days a week
RENEW YOUR SEASON PASS
18/19 or 19/20 Season Pass Holder? Renew your pass in order to re-activate your existing media. Head straight to the lift and enjoy your season!
- A $5 RFID Media Fee will be charged at time of purchase on all passes.
- Good 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. when night skiing is open (Monday-Saturday mid-December through mid-April)
- Good 2 p.m to 4 p.m. while night skiing is closed (early/late season and all Sundays)
- Passes purchased before 10/12 come with Worry-Free Winter Assurance.
- This pass comes with free use of the UTA ski bus. Tap your season pass to ride. Passengers may also connect to a UTA Ski Bus stop via other UTA routes. Please note: When passholders abuse their pass to ride UTA but do not connect to a Ski Bus, their pass is flagged and may be revoked.
- This pass comes with a 25% Discount on Buddy Pass tickets at Brighton Resort. Pass must be valid during the hours ticket is used (twilight and night tickets only). One buddy pass per passholder, per visit. Discounted passes must be claimed on the day of intended use at the ticket window on the first floor of the Brighton Center with valid passholder present.
- This pass comes with a 10% Discount At Brighton Mountain Sports, Milly Chalet and Blind Miner Coffee