Fresh air & fun adventures at Camp Brighton. Starting Summer 2019, kids ages 6-16 can spend their weeks exploring, exercising and learning in the majestic Wasatch Mountains. With a focus on fun and educational activities, Camp Brighton provides an exciting learning environment to promote campers’ creativity, perseverance and collaboration.
Choose a themed week:
For Summer 2019, Brighton will be alternating between themes each week:
Mountain Adventure Week and Science Ecology Week.
Each week-long day camp will be unique, but will focus on one of the two themes. Space is limited to 30 campers per week.
Weeks offered: July 8, July 22, Aug 5
Mountain Adventure Week
Weeks Offered: July 15, July 29
Science Ecology Week
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
Where & When
Camp times are 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
The meeting area will be at the Brighton Ski Resort. We encourage families to carpool. Transportation not provided.
Weekly start dates:
Mountain Adventure Week - July 8
Science Ecology Week - July 15
Mountain Adventure Week - July 22
Science Ecology Week - July 29
To ensure your child has a fun and safe experience at Camp Brighton, we hire positive, fun, engaging counselors. All of our lead camp counselors are trained in CPR and First Aid and have significant experience working with children of all ages as teachers and/or ski and snowboard instructors. With a goal to communicate effectively and connect with children, all camp counselors have been trained in child development and positive behavior strategies. All camp staff have completed background screenings.
What to Bring
- Backpack (labeled with child's name)
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Water bottle
- Sun glasses
- Sweatshirt/jacket (it can get chilly, even in the summer)
- Hiking boots or sneakers
- Extra socks
No open-toed shoes/sandals, please!
Allergies, medications & special concerns
If your child has allergies, medical conditions, behavioral issues or any other special needs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space is limited in each camp and is first registered first served.
- Cancellations made 7 days before the first day of the camp are acceptable but incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before the first day of the camp are non-refundable.
- There are no make-ups or refunds for missed days.
- If there are any issues, concerns or problems with these programs, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can address the situation.
- LUNCH & TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM CAMP NOT PROVIDED. Carpooling encouraged. Please send your child to camp with a packed lunch.
After registering online, a follow up email will be sent in June. For other questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
A note on enrollment:
Thank you for considering our program in your child's summer plans. There is a minimum amount of enrolled participants needed per week to hold each weekly camp session. In the event that the weekly enrollments do not meet this minimum amount, we will work with you to reschedule or refund registrations. Thank you for your understanding and have a great summer.