Fresh air & fun adventures at Camp Brighton. This summer 2020, kids ages 6-15 can spend their weeks exploring, exercising and learning in the majestic Wasatch Mountains. With a focus on fun and educational activities, Camp Brighton provides an exciting learning environment to promote campers’ creativity, perseverance and collaboration.
Choose a themed week:
For Summer 2019, Brighton will be alternating between themes each week:
Mountain Adventure Week, Art in Nature Week, and Adventure Science Week.
Each week-long day camp will be unique, but will focus on one of the two themes. Space is limited to 30 campers per week.
Weeks offered: June 22, July 6, July 20, July 27
Mountain Adventure Week
Weeks Offered: June 29th
Adventure Science Week
Weeks Offered: July 13
Art in Nature Week
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
Where & When
Camp times are 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
The meeting area will be at the Brighton Ski Resort. We encourage families to carpool. Transportation not provided.
Weekly start dates:
Mountain Adventure — June 22 - June 26
Adventure Science — June 29 - July 3
Mountain Adventure — July 6 - July 10
Art in Nature — July 13 - July 17th
Mountain Adventure — July 20th - July 24th
Mountain Adventure — July 27th thru July 31st
To ensure your child has a fun and safe experience at Camp Brighton, we hire positive, fun, engaging counselors. All of our lead camp counselors are trained in CPR and First Aid and have significant experience working with children of all ages as teachers and/or ski and snowboard instructors. With a goal to communicate effectively and connect with children, all camp counselors have been trained in child development and positive behavior strategies. All camp staff have completed background screenings.
What to Bring
- Backpack (labeled with child's name)
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Water bottle
- Sun glasses
- Sweatshirt/jacket (it can get chilly, even in the summer)
- Hiking boots or sneakers
- Extra socks
No open-toed shoes/sandals, please!
Allergies, medications & special concerns
If your child has allergies, medical conditions, behavioral issues or any other special needs, please email us at email@example.com.
- Space is limited in each camp and is first registered first served.
- Cancellations made 7 days before the first day of the camp are acceptable but incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before the first day of the camp are non-refundable.
- There are no make-ups or refunds for missed days.
- If there are any issues, concerns or problems with these programs, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can address the situation.
- LUNCH & TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM CAMP NOT PROVIDED. Carpooling encouraged. Please send your child to camp with a packed lunch.
After registering online, a follow up email will be sent in June. For other questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note on enrollment:
Thank you for considering our program in your child's summer plans. There is a minimum amount of enrolled participants needed per week to hold each weekly camp session. In the event that the weekly enrollments do not meet this minimum amount, we will work with you to reschedule or refund registrations. Thank you for your understanding and have a great summer.