The Brighton Lodge
RUSTIC MOUNTAIN CHARM. Relaxation, natural scenery and a getaway from the city is what you’ll find at our Brighton Lodge nestled at the bottom of Crest Lift. Our lodge offers a rustic mountain lodge aesthetic that embraces Brighton’s history and charm. Whether you plan to explore the Wasatch in summertime or you want to escape into the mountains to ski or snowboard, the Brighton Lodge is the best spot to rest your head all year long.
Nature right next door. Located right at the base of the Crest Lift, the Brighton Lodge provides convenient access to all of Brighton's summer and winter activities.
Simple comforts. Enjoy the Brighton Lodge's alpine lodge style, clean & comfy rooms, and continental breakfast (available seasonally).
There's nothing like a rejuvenating soak after a long day of hiking or skiing. The lodge's hot tub is available exclusively to lodge guests.
WINTER 2021/2022 NIGHTLY RATES
|2-Queen Suite (limited availability) — 2 People||$249|
|2-Queen Suite (limited availability) — 3 People||$269|
|2-Queen Suite (limited availability) — 4 People||$289|
Taxes not included. One or two-night reservations are taken 30 days prior to arrival date.
Additional $20/nightly per child 10 & under
Additonal $20/nightly per rollaway bed
4 Night Stay-n-Ski Packages (No Blackouts)
|Room||1 person (4 lift tickets)||2 people (8 lift tickets)||3 people (12 lift tickets)||4 people (16 lift tickets)|
|2-Queen Suite (limited availability)||$1295||$1585||$1735||$1935|
Additional $20/night for rollaway bed
Children 10 & Under: Free lift tickets, $20/night for lodging
Important: Covid-19 Updates
- Due to social distancing restrictions, guests are limited to 2 people per room (children 6 years and under are exempt). This included includes dorm rooms
- 4 people max in a suite and 3 people max in a dorm
- Rooms will have a 24-hour vacancy between occupancy, when possible
- Complete change of towels, linens, blankets and bedspreads per new occupant
- Detailed cleaning per CDC guidelines
- Daily housekeeping will be treated as a “Do Not Disturb” ... special arrangement can be made
- Face coverings are required in all public spaces
- $30 fee for storage of luggage before/after 3 p.m. check in or 11 a.m. checkout, please plan accordingly
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.