Parking at Brighton
Brighton Resort sits on protected forest service land. As we cannot expand the size of our parking lot, it's important you plan to make sure you get a spot. Our parking lot fills to capacity by mid-morning on weekends, powder days, and holidays.
Brighton Resort will be moving to a parking reservation system containing elements of paid and free parking, as well as carpooling incentives. We are implementing these updates to help alleviate the traffic and strain on our beautiful canyon and to help protect and enhance the skiing experience for our loyal guests.
Parking reservations will be required from opening day, November 2023, through closing day, April 2024 for both the main and secondary lots, including all snow ramps. Reservation hours are set to begin at 7a.m. and end at 1p.m. Reservations will NOT be required post 1p.m. and therefore ALL parking after this time period will be FREE.
BRIGHTON SEASON PASSHOLDERS WILL PARK FREE, but reservations will still be required. Season Passholders will receive a certain number of free, reusable reservation vouchers to use at their discretion throughout the season.
Yes, reservations will be required for ALL vehicles prior to 1p.m. After 1p, reservations are NOT required and, therefore, are FREE!
Reservations will be available through an online reservation system. Make sure to sign up for the Brighton Bulletin and be the first to know when reservations for 23/24 become available.
- Reservations are required for any vehicles parking at the resort (includes main lot and Brighton Store lot) prior to 1p.m.
- Vehicles can NOT park in the lots between the hours of 12a.m. and 7a.m. to ensure proper lot grooming.
- Ikon Passholders are also still required to make a reservation to ride in addition to a parking reservation.
Parking reservations are held through your license plate. Up to 2 plates can be stored per guest profile.
Reservations are verified via license plate to ensure we don’t reduce the flow of traffic – no need to stop at a kiosk!
- Parking reservations are FREE for all Brighton Season Passholders.
- For all others, parking reservations will cost $20 per day and $25 on holidays. Holiday dates include: Dec 24 - Jan 2; Jan 13 - 15; Feb 17 – 19
- Limited discounts offered for qualifying ski school programs and for guests carpooling up the canyon.
- All Brighton Season Passholders will park FREE, but reservations are still required.
- Brighton Season Passholders will receive reusable parking vouchers to use throughout the season. These vouchers will take your reservation cost down to $0.
- A certain number of parking spaces will be prioritized for our Brighton Season Passholders ONLY.
- Vouchers become reusable once your current reservation day has passed.
- Ex: You make a reservation for Dec 14. When the day ends, the voucher code used for your Dec 14 reservation can now be made for a new date.
- Season Passholders will be able to hold a certain number of reservations at a time:
- Platinum/Unlimited: 5 reusable free parking vouchers
- Base: 3 reusable free parking vouchers
- Midweek: 2 reusable free parking vouchers
- Twilight: No reservations required after 1p.m.
- No Shows: Failure to cancel a Brighton Passholder parking reservation prior to 7am day of, may result in the pausing of free parking reservation benefits.
Carpooling discounts will be offered, but reservations are still required.
- 1-2/car: Full Price
- 3+/car: FREE
All vehicles parked in the lot are required to have a parking reservation if it’s prior to 1p.m., however, certain discounts will be offered for qualifying Ski School programs.
- Multi-Week Camps will receive vouchers for FREE parking reservations.
- Daily lessons qualify for 10% off a parking reservation that will be distributed via voucher code.
- Parking without a reservation between the hours of 7am and 1pm will result in a $75 citation fee.
- Parking between the hours of 12am and 7am may also incur a citation fee.
- Parking without a reservation 3+ times may result in the pausing of future parking reservations.
- Reservations are non-refundable but CAN be cancelled until 7am morning of.
- Failure to cancel FREE Brighton Passholder reservations may result in the pausing future reservation benefits.
- Parking prior to 7am may result in pausing of benefits or a citation.
- Exceptions can be made for illnesses or emergencies on a case-by-case basis.
All refund requests, citation appeals, etc will be handled directly through Interstate Parking and NOT Brighton Guest Services.
If the canyon closes due to weather, refunds can be issued and you will not be penalized for a no-show.
Overnight parking is NOT allowed. All cars must be moved out of the lot by 12am or your vehicle may be ticketed or even towed.
Yes, Ikon Passholders must make a reservation to ride as well as a parking reservation. If you have yet to make your ride day reservation through Ikon, please do so HERE.
Yes, but your stay will come with FREE parking reservation vouchers.