Parking at Brighton
Brighton Resort sits on protected forest service land. As we cannot expand the size of our parking lot, it's important you plan to make sure you get a spot. Our parking lot fills to capacity by mid-morning on weekends, powder days, and holidays.
PARKING DURING THE 20/21 SEASON
Cars will be spaced farther apart this year than in prior years to allow for social distancing. That means the lot will fill up even sooner than usual. Please make sure you have a plan for how you will arrive at the resort. If you cannot take the ski bus, consider arriving at an off-peak time (before 8 a.m. or after 1 p.m.).
ADA accessible parking spaces are located in near the base of the Brighton Center. Only vehicles displaying valid accessible parking tags or placards may park at a space reserved for people with disabilities. If you need any assistance parking or getting to and from our lodge please ask a parking lot attendant.
TIPS FOR AN EASY TRIP TO BRIGHTON
1. ARRIVE AT THE RESORT DURING OFF-PEAK HOURS. On weekends, holidays, and powder days, the Brighton parking lot fills to capacity during the mid-morning hours. To avoid being turned away at the lot, consider arriving at an off-peak time (Before 8 a.m. or after 1 p.m.).
2. USE YOUR 7-HOUR TICKET. Day tickets at Brighton are 7-hours, which means you don't have to start right at 9 a.m. to get your money's worth. On Monday-Saturday when night skiing is open, consider planning an off-peak visit, such as 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. USE THE PARK-N-RIDES AT THE BASE. There are two park-n-ride lots at the base of the mountain for carpoolers and ski bus users. We know carpooling will be limited and different in the age of COVID-19. Use your judgement and wear a mask if you make the personal decision to carpool with members outside of your household. One smaller lot is at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon (arrive early to avoid full lot) and a second, larger lot is at 6200 S. and Wasatch Blvd.
5. TAKE THE SKI BUS. Ease canyon congestion and take the bus! ROUTE 972 serves Big Cottonwood Canyon.
6. GET PARKING UPDATES. Follow @BrightonResort on Twitter for updates about our parking lot capacity and road status.
View Our Parking Lot
Parking Lot Cam