Parking at Brighton
Brighton Resort sits on protected forest service land. To ease the strain of canyon traffic, better protect the environment, and prioritize carpooling, the main lot at Brighton Resort will be a CARPOOL PRIORITY LOT on weekends, holidays, and powder days (6+ inches overnight).
CARPOOL PRIORITY LOT
On weekends, holidays, and powder days (6+ inches overnight) parking can be limited at Brighton. On these demanding days, we have implemented our main lot as a carpool priority lot.
The main lot will be reserved for guests who carpool with 3 or more people. Everyone else will be asked to park in the store lot at the entrance to the resort and take the free shuttle to the slopes. When the store lot is full, guests in single-occupancy vehicles will be turned around and asked to park along the road down the canyon or to return to the base and take public transportation to the resort.
ADA accessible parking spaces are located in near the base of the Brighton Center. Only vehicles displaying valid accessible parking tags or placards may park at a space reserved for people with disabilities. If you need any assistance parking or getting to and from our lodge please ask a parking lot attendant.
TIPS FOR AN EASY TRIP TO BRIGHTON
1. CARPOOL. Plan ahead with friends, family & neighbors to coordinate your day on the slopes. All cars with 3+ people will be given priority access in the main lot.
2. ARRIVE AT THE RESORT DURING OFF-PEAK HOURS. On weekends, holidays, and powder days, the Brighton parking lot fills to capacity during the mid-morning hours. To avoid being turned away at the lot, consider arriving at an off-peak time (Before 8 a.m. or after 1 p.m.).
3. USE YOUR 7-HOUR TICKET. Day tickets at Brighton are 7-hours, which means you don't have to start right at 9 a.m. to get your money's worth. On Monday-Saturday when night skiing is open, consider planning an off-peak visit, such as 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. USE THE PARK-N-RIDES AT THE BASE. There are two park-n-ride lots at the base of the mountain for carpoolers and ski bus users. One smaller lot is at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon (arrive early to avoid full lot) and a second, larger lot is at 6200 S. and Wasatch Blvd.
5. TAKE THE SKI BUS. Ease canyon congestion and take the bus! ROUTE 972 serves Big Cottonwood Canyon.
View Our Parking Lot
Parking Lot Cam