Skip the crowds. Shred nights instead. We have some of the most extensive night skiing and boarding in the West – with over 200 acres, three lifts, and the main mountain terrain park.
Nights are better at Brighton
- Night skiing is open, weather permitting, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Explorer, Majestic, and Crest lifts operate during night skiing.
- Lift tickets must be purchased online and in advance. After purchasing, you will receive a QR code by email which you may scan at the ticket windows or contactless pickup boxes outside the first floor of the Brighton Center.
- Rentals are available for purchase. Please reserve your rentals in advance.
- Group lessons will be offered on Thursday Nights. Lessons will be sold at the ticket window on the first floor of the Brighton Center on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited quantities are available.
- Check the website before you head up: For guest safety, Brighton sometimes must close Night Skiing during heavy storms. We will publish this closure as an alert on our website.
RELOAD YOUR BRIGHTON CARD!
Tickets purchased online during the 20/21 season can be reloaded at a discounted rate. Reload online to save money and skip the ticket window line.
Night Skiing Promotions
Any Night: Visit Ken Garff West Valley Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep to pick up a two-for-one night skiing voucher valid whenever night skiing is open. Redeem at the ticket window.
Any Night: Free night ticket included in the Utah Get Out Pass .
Any Night: 25% Discount on Buddy Pass tickets at Brighton Resort. Pass must be valid during the hours ticket is used. One buddy pass per passholder, per visit. Discounted passes must be claimed on the day of intended use at the ticket window on the first floor of the Brighton Center with valid passholder present.
Tuesday: Half off night tickets for Gabb Wireless subscribers.
Thursday: 2-for-1 night passes available for Momentum Indoor Climbing members when they present their Momentum Membership tag.
Night lessons are held on Thursday sold at the ticket window on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limited Quantities are available.