THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING SEASON OF NIGHTS. Night Skiing has concluded for the 2020/2021 season. Day tickets are still available and lifts are spinning from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Nights are better at Brighton
- Night Skiing is closed for the 20/21 Season
- Lift tickets must be purchased online and in advance. After purchasing, you will receive a QR code by email which you may scan at the ticket windows or contactless pickup boxes outside the first floor of the Brighton Center.
- Rentals are available for purchase. Please reserve your rentals in advance.
- Group lessons will be offered on Thursday Nights. Lessons will be sold at the ticket window on the first floor of the Brighton Center on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited quantities are available.
- Check the website before you head up: For guest safety, Brighton sometimes must close Night Skiing during heavy storms. We will publish this closure as an alert on our website.
RELOAD YOUR BRIGHTON CARD!
Tickets purchased online during the 20/21 season can be reloaded at a discounted rate. Reload online to save money and skip the ticket window line.