Night Skiing Opens December 14, 2020. We have some of the most extensive night skiing and boarding in the West – with over 200 acres, three lifts, and the main mountain terrain park.
Nights are better at Brighton
Brighton will officially open for night skiing on December 14, 2020 and will stay open through mid-April as conditions allow.
- Night skiing is open, weather permitting, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Explorer, Majestic, and Crest lifts operate during night skiing.
- Lift tickets must be purchased online and in advance. After purchasing, you will receive a QR code by email which you may scan at the ticket windows or contactless pickup boxes outside the first floor of the Brighton Center.
- Rentals are available for purchase. Please reserve your rentals in advance.
- Group lessons will be offered on Thursday Nights
- Check the website before you head up: For guest safety, Brighton sometimes must close Night Skiing during heavy storms. We will publish this closure as an alert on our website.
Night Skiing Promotions
Stay tuned for more information on 20/21 promotions.