BRIGHTON IS FOR EVERYONE. We welcome skiers and snowboarders, as well as participants of newer sports like snow biking on Ski Bikes or Sno-Gos. No matter what you're riding, you need to know the rules and etiquette so everyone on the mountain stays safe.
Brighton Resort's Snow Bike Usage Policy
Equipment used will be designed for and fit for the intended purpose.
Attachments, pivots, connections must all be engineered solutions.
Chairlift restraint bar must be used when transporting snow bikes.
Rider must use a safety leash.
Snow bike must be able to securely stay on chair with no assistance from the rider
Rider and snow bike must be able to go through lift lines without causing interruptions.
Snow bikes are not allowed in Terrain Parks of any size.
Snow bike must not be motorized for use with traditional ski/snowboard users.
- Rider must glide on and off the lift.
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- ·People ahead of you have the right of way.
- It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.·
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
Rent a Sno-Go
Sno Gos are available for rental in the rental shop on the second floor of the Brighton Center. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis with no online reservations.
Sno-Go Instructional Video
All Sno-Go renters are required to watch this video prior to renting. You may watch the video online at home, or watch it in person in our rental shop.