Brighton Passholder Weekend
- Brighton Resort will open for Brighton Passholders only on November 19, 2020 and to the general public on November 23, 2020.
BRIGHTON PASSHOLDER WEEKEND
- Brighton Resort will open from Thursday, November 19 to Sunday, November 22 for Brighton Season Pass and Go Card Holders only.
- The resort will open to the general public on Monday, November 23.
- Visitors can access four lifts (Explorer, Majestic, Crest, and Snake Creek) and 12 runs. Lifts start spinning at 9 a.m and close at 4 p.m. Night skiing is closed.
- Food & Beverage locations, Ski School, Rentals, and Brighton Mountain Sports will be closed.
- The Brighton Store at the front of the Brighton Loop will be open for its normal business hours.
- Social distancing measures will be in place. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. Please read our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Ikon Passes and Ikon Base Passes will not be valid during passholder weekend. Ikon Passholders can make reservations for dates on or after Nov. 23.
- If you have your valid 20/21 pass or Go Card in hand, you're good to go straight to the lift. If you don't yet have your pass, carefully read the instructions below.
DID YOU RENEW YOUR PASS?
If you renewed your pass online this summer by entering the number onto the front of your pass, your pass is now valid and you can go straight to the lift!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR SEASON PASS YET:
1. The mailing of season passes will be completed next week. If you want to wait for your pass to arrive in the mail, no further action is needed at this time.
2. If you wish to ski or ride opening weekend, prior to your pass arriving in the mail, you may come to the resort to pick it up in person any time between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. from Thursday, Nov. 19 to Sunday, Nov. 22. Upon arriving at the resort, go to the signs at the front of the Brighton Center to scan the QR code to enter the digital line. You can wait in your car for your pass to be printed and will receive a text when it is time to pick it up at the outdoor ticket windows on the first floor of the Brighton Center.
IMPORTANT: The digital line will open at 8 a.m. on November 19. Please do not enter the digital line until you have arrived at Brighton Resort. We are printing passes on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have not yet uploaded your season pass photo to your profile, please do so by logging into your account.
PICKING UP YOUR PASS AT THE RESORT
When you arrive at the resort, go to the signs at the front of the Brighton Center to scan the QR code to enter into the digital line. You can wait in your car for your pass to be printed and will receive a text when it is time to pick it up at the outdoor ticket windows on the first floor of the Brighton Center.
The pass printing waitlist is open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. throughout passholder weekend.