Summer camps are sold out for 2021
Fresh air & fun adventures at Camp Brighton. Kids ages 6-15 can spend their weeks exploring, exercising and learning in the majestic Wasatch Mountains. With a focus on fun and educational activities, Camp Brighton provides an exciting learning environment to promote campers’ creativity, perseverance and collaboration.
Choose a themed week:
For Summer 2021, Brighton will be alternating between themes each week:
Mountain Adventure Week, Art in Nature Week, and Adventure Science Week.
Each week-long day camp will be unique, but will focus on one of the two themes. Space is limited to 30 campers per week. Camps are sold out for 2021.
Weeks offered: June 28, July 12, July 26, August 2
Mountain Adventure Week
Mountain Adventure Week is all about exploration & skillbuilding. Activities will include: Hiking, orienteering, frisbee golf, obstacle courses, "survival day," boulder hopping, relay racing, scavenger hunts, games, leadership strategies, arts and crafts.
Weeks Offered: July 5th
Adventure Science Week
Adventure Science week will educate campers on wildlife, vegetation, and conservation. Activities include: Wildflower hunting, wildlife education, geocaching, scavenger hunts, Silver Lake visit, USFS Ranger interaction, environmental stewardship, water resource education, science experiments, arts and crafts, group games.
Weeks Offered: July 19
Art in Nature Week
Art in Nature week is all about combining the great outdoors with artistic expression in the natural environment. It is the perfect program for campers who want to enjoy nature through art such as craft projects, painting and drawing, and hiking in the great outdoors.
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
Where & When
Camp times are 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
The meeting area will be at the Brighton Ski Resort. Transportation not provided.
Weekly start dates:
All camps are sold out for 2021
Mountain Adventure Week: June 28-July 2
Adventure Science Week: July 5-July 9
Mountain Adventure Week: July 12-16th
Art in Nature Week: July 19 -July 23rd
Mountain Adventure Week: July 26th-30th
Mountain Adventure Week: August 2-6th
Preventing the Spread of Covid-19
CDC-recommended measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will be in place during summer camps. These include but are not limited to:
- Counselors and staff will wear CDC-recommended facial coverings at all times
- Daily temperature checks will be held for campers and staff at morning check in and at midday
- Groups will be limited to six campers per counselor and activities will allow ample room to spread out from one another
We appreciate your cooperation in helping everyone at Camp Brighton stay safe and healthy. Please do not send your child to camp if they are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, have a fever, or are otherwise feeling ill.
To ensure your child has a fun and safe experience at Camp Brighton, we hire positive, fun, engaging counselors. All of our lead camp counselors have significant experience working with children of all ages as teachers and/or ski and snowboard instructors. With a goal to communicate effectively and connect with children, all camp counselors have been trained in child development and positive behavior strategies. All camp staff have completed background screenings.
What to Bring
- Backpack (labeled with child's name)
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Water bottle
- Sun glasses
- Sweatshirt/jacket (it can get chilly, even in the summer)
- Hiking boots or sneakers
- Extra socks
- CDC-recommended facial covering
No open-toed shoes/sandals, please!
Allergies, medications & special concerns
If your child has allergies, medical conditions, behavioral issues or any other special needs, please email us at email@example.com.
- Space is limited in each camp and is first registered first served.
- Cancellations made 7 days before the first day of the camp are acceptable but incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before the first day of the camp are non-refundable.
- There are no make-ups or refunds for missed days.
- If there are any issues, concerns or problems with these programs, please contact us as soon as possible, so we can address the situation.
- LUNCH & TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM CAMP NOT PROVIDED. Please send your child to camp with a packed lunch.
After registering online, a follow up email will be sent in June. For other questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A note on enrollment:
Thank you for considering our program in your child's summer plans. There is a minimum amount of enrolled participants needed per week to hold each weekly camp session. In the event that the weekly enrollments do not meet this minimum amount, we will work with you to reschedule or refund registrations. Thank you for your understanding and have a great summer.